Pages

Jun 6, 2010

Boomerang

I'm back! I've returned from one of my most enjoyable vacations ever. Two weeks seem to have flown by though I won't say that it was too short.I feel very contented at the end of it.I feel better about the days to come.

I have loads to write about. This trip has been all that I've been craving for and a lot more! I have loads of things to think about and lots of things to say about Orlando,Miami and New York.

More importantly,I'm amazed with all the random, significant and insignificant discoveries I've made about myself. Its been a trying,demanding vacation and I've enjoyed every moment of jumping into things headlong,literally too.

I will soon be back with loads to tell you but it may take some hours or some days for everything to come out. I want to do as much justice as possible to everything I've seen.

There are just too many mails to be answered. Absence seems to have made several hearts grow fonder!

No comments:

Post a Comment