Pages

Mar 11, 2012

Read in Cate Blanchett's voice :D

"The world is changed

I feel it in the water

I feel it in the earth

I smell it in the air

Much that once was is lost."

I love Tolkien's 'The Lord of the Rings' and I can't stand anyone who doesn't like it.

Well, its been three days in this new house and I came across my copy of the book with the bookmark in place from the last time I read it. I got transported to the Shire immediately. I love how beautifully they shot the movies.

The beginning lines I picked for this post quite accurately sum up how I feel about how this past fortnight has been. On second thought minus some of the dramatics from the lines.

Its been a depressing week mostly cause I've been fighting with people and also cause I've flunked some important exams. I expected that, I fell sick and dizzy at the exam center.What's completely infuriating is how close I was to passing for the second time!

Now I have to start from scratch at finding a cheap place to stay in the US while I make the short trip to write the exam again.

Oh about the new house, its okay,I guess. It was a nightmare finding a place to stay after coming back.

This time I've promised myself that I'll do whatever I want on my own and without taking any help. Accepting any sort of help from anyone is not turning out to be very good for my mental health.

1 comment:

  1. Now you will enjoy another masterpiece of JRR Tolkien's -"The Hobbit" quite soon.

    ReplyDelete