Pages

Feb 6, 2010

There's nothing as loyal as a weekend! It always comes back on time and keeps me ever so happy!Dawn will break out in some time and I'm reminded of this song I heard in college 'God is a DJ, Life is a dance floor..."
Now that I think about it,God has cropped up a lot in my conversations with people this week...

Believe it or not there's a song on my radio going "Life is a highway..."
Life must really be such an absorbing subject for all the writers all over the world.

My heart did an awkward flip and tripped over a vein when I saw this awesome link in my mailbox,it led me to this beautiful book of fairy tales that I've been searching for a long time.It reminded me of all those occasions as a child when I used to sneak under a blanket with only a torchlight to read the book when it was supposed to be my nap time.Now,times have changed..I'm more likely to be found under the blanket with my eyes tight shut even when it is not my nap time.

I made a friend on the local transport station.We'd been chatting every morning while waiting for the train and he was asking me what I thought about the country and how I liked it here so far. I told him it was pleasant. I don't think he was satisfied with the answer. He went on to tell me that he thought America has sold its brand very well to the world.They come here with high expectations and are disappointed "What! No Ferraris?!!!" That was his exact line..:D

I absolutely had to put this little episode here.

No comments:

Post a Comment