Pages

May 13, 2010

Simplistic

Sometimes staying away is to our advantage even though we don't realize it immediately.I've been dished out a variety of... (for want of better words) bad news today. From as small as me losing my glasses to as big as a country banning free speech among its citizens.

Well, good times will come again. I hope.

Looking at the times we live in,the hope is thin.. I think humans keep proving repeatedly that someone, probably most unwittingly gave them the power of intellect to abuse.

Its rather distressing how everything that was discovered or invented for our comfort and convenience is two-edged and how extraordinarily consistent we are in rubbing against the wrong edge.

I have not made up my mind if the world was a better place when we did not have so much information readily available or if it is better now with all that we have.

I do not believe ignorance is bliss nor do I know if there should be any limits to exposure.

There's a middle path somewhere.

With all that we have now,we could all have been so contented.If not contented, Could we have been peaceful? Its a question with probably no answer.

To make it simple, Lets blame it on Pandora. She shouldn't have opened that box after all. Thank god for hope which stayed in there!

P.S. I HOPE to find an optometrist this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment