Pages

Jul 2, 2013

An idea ahead of its time

The title is needlessly aggrandizing the fact that I find myself looking for employment again and it looks like the world is not ready for a 25 year old CPA who wants to spend her time auditing it.

Ever since I realized that I have more than two readers in this world, I've been wanting to have some conversations. I don't often get new readers but my statcounter says that I do get lots of returning visits from my existing ones. How nice of you all. Now, be good people and let me know you're here by leaving a comment occasionally.

6 comments:

  1. Hang in there! Its tough for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good things come to people who wait! When you look back on this time later in life, I'm sure that you will agree that it was well worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here darling.. Keep the conversations going.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ayswarya! I hope the new country is treating you well. Think you went at a very good time, summer? I'm guessing it must be very pleasant there this time of the year.

      Delete