Pages

Aug 27, 2013

The road from #597 to #6757


I am on the brink of joining the elite company of people who take great pride in having a number associated with their name in public records! Yay!

Excuse me while I take a moment to throw humility out of the window and sniff on my vanity salts. Woosh!

There. Now, if you're bored and have loads of time to kill, you'll be able to look me up here very soon. I'm not there yet but I've gleefully jumped the gun and decided to announce this to the general populace anyway.
:D

Cheers to the girl who passed!

P.S. I was number 597 on the day I was born.

11 comments:

  1. If there was ever anybody who never doubted you at any stage, it'd be little ole' me. :D

    Can't wait to celebrate this with ice cream and fruit juice soon. ;) Sooooon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!, you're too nice. I can't wait for ice-cream either! I've found the perfect place already. :) :)

      Delete
    2. Yameen is a big ol' stinker

      Delete
    3. A big ol' stinker?! *gaso*

      This is the most offended I have been since kindergarten! which was also the last time I've heard an insult of this intellectual level. Except, that kid called me a poopy-head! It made me cry.

      I am not sure how big ol' stinker compares to poopy-head, but I bet it's in the same ball park.

      Anyhow, Eeti.

      Mark the calendar - big date with ol' stinker. Loads of ice cream. No diet. :)

      Delete
    4. Clearly, I am a poopy head and can't spell GASP*

      Delete
    5. Aww.. Big poopy head's got his panties in a bunch.

      Delete
  2. Congrats E! It sure wasn't an easy road! But your determination and perseverence saw you through to the finish line! This victory is special. Kudos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Eeti girl.. So happy for you!! May u have a great time friend.

    ReplyDelete