Pages

Nov 22, 2009

The best therapy in the world

Its so curious that you never feel that you need any kind of companionship until you're actually receiving it. Its a strange moment when it strikes you that this must be what you've been missing for a while..

For me,there's no therapy like hanging out with the girls.It puts things into perspective. I met some of my previous room-mates after a long time. It was a pleasant afternoon and evening.

I think a good old conversation with a friend is loads better than any romantic relationship a person can get into. How often do you get anything without any strings attached? Its like becoming hungry at the sight of food.

The moral of the day is that every single person in the world has his/her struggle.
What sets one person's struggle apart from another person's is how they've responded to it.Its your choice if you want to clean up the spilt milk or just let it stink on your floor while you bawl over it.

When you get hurt,you either pick yourself up or you don't. That seems to me now, to be more a choice than a play of fate or destiny. Blame the world all you want but you're still hurt and nobody likes a sob story for too long.Yeah,they don't.I never said the world wasn't cruel.

Today I got a hint from my friends about how to keep my sanity in this world:

Take Care!

Its actually as simple as that!To think that one of the shampoo brands has been screaming that tag line for ages to an audience that hears things selectively! Look good and you'll feel good (Works for me). Its never good for your self-esteem to be way behind your parlor appointments, breakfast times, early morning jogs or whatever suits you...Its stupid that the first thing we sacrifice is our health and well being when in a crisis.

I know that from now on I'm going to put in a little more heart into my efforts to be healthy. I will not miss on the good things in life which I can have even if Mount Vesuvius was erupting in my cupboard without my knowledge.Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment