Pages

Nov 14, 2009

An evening with Aaj Tak

I was watching the news on T.V. after a long time. I flipped the channels to aaj tak for some fun. The Headley-Bhat story was on and after some time even my little pup's (innocent that she is) mouth fell open at the way they were narrating the story. But even this story wasn't half as funny as the special report on Sachin Tendulkar.

First things first before I go on. I don't care a fink about Kcricket!

Apparently yesterday was twenty years from the day that Tendulkar first started playing international Kcricket for India. I won't get into the details of his glorious *yawn* kricketing career.
They were doing a story about how he met his wife and how they had come from completely different family backgrounds..loads of pictures thrown into the mix..It described their relationship from courtship to marriage. It might be sounding slightly bland here but I wish I had video recorded the entire thing. I could have listened to the entire thing and included some of the finer expressions of that anchor here. I have a feeling Kekta Kapoor has taken over the kcreative control of that channel by secretly buying their kshares.

No comments:

Post a Comment