Pages

Apr 24, 2010

Mission Failed : I could not see Winchester Mystery House today. I lost my way :(
All the blame goes to Google Maps!:P


On the other hand,I did finally find a very easy way to reach Valley Fair Shopping Mall. It was awesome inside it.The VS store there was amazing!

I think Winchester Mystery House was very close to the shopping mall. Atleast, going by the maps on google it looked liked it was only a 9 minute walk. I know I was very close to it but I just couldn't find the right road towards the last bit of the journey. I ended the day at the shopping mall. I do know now that I'll definitely find my way to the mystery house next weekend.

I just don't get the street directions.

3 comments:

  1. Again ???!!!

    I aint that good at directions myself, but this takes the cake !! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Yeah, I have absolutely no direction sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just need to get there once,I'll remember the way after that.

    ReplyDelete