Pages

Apr 2, 2010

There's no such much as too much!

Overboard's on board today!

I wanted to have a really productive day at work. Red Bull has helped me on a few occasions since I've been here. I've actually felt that I concentrate better with a Red Bull in me. Well, I went to the cafe downstairs at my office and bought a couple of cans.

The manager who I'm friendly with, told me smiling at my purchase " Its not a very healthy breakfast,etee!" Yeah, thats how she spells my name on the receipts :D

On the way up, I passed a senior who saw the cans and asked "You wanna fly,etie?" :p

I wanted to say "Yeah! See what you're pushing me to!" I don't always say everything thats on my mind :D Maybe next time..

I got another, "Woah! That kinda day huh?" comment. Seriously, what's with people? Its just two measely cans of Red Bull.

I downed two whole cans one after the other without actually realizing it. I've never overdosed on Red Bull before.

The outside of a Red Bull can says "Vitalizes mind and body". They mean it, one can does vitalize blah blah.. the second,can excite your system like hell and make you rather restless..I couldn't sit in my chair.It suddenly felt like a good day for rappelling! I think they jinxed it with their comments!

Don't tell me its a mental thing! Its not! My brain didn't fool me into getting me excited after the drink! I give the manufacturers all credit!

And thats the end of that story!

I have another one.

Today I made grand plans of dining at an Indian place close to office. My system had been craving for some salt and spice in my food. Well,this plan got washed away in a downpour that never happened!

Around sevenish my dinner partner came and told me that the plan was cancelled cause it looked like it was raining heavily outside. My senior even came and told me that I could get a drop in his car if I could leave rightaway. So I packed my things with my new found Bullish energy! When we got out of the parking lot, I was annoyed to see that there was not a single drop of water falling from even a blade of grass! It was very windy though.

I reached home fuming and stubbornly decided to go all the way back in a train to the Biryani place. I think even a real Bull must have better sense of direction than me!

Yeah! I freakin' lost my way! I've been to that place once before and seen it so many other times and yet I couldn't find it! Think I'll get a map tatooed on me,ghajini style!

Well, Not to be put down, I went around doing some therapeutical shopping and have some new clothes now :P err.. Did I say some NICE,new clothes? :P

P.S. I made a new word!! Stubbullish! Go figure!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Stubbullish,

    did you know that red bull contains something that comes exclusively from the loins of bulls.just a bit of trivia.
    best regards,
    pt

    ps: drinking too much red bull damges the cornea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But Red Bull goes well with Macaroni & Cheese!
    ...And what am I going to do with the 10 cans in my fridge?!

    ReplyDelete