Pages

Jan 22, 2010

FAQs

I know the people who are the inspiration behind this post will never come here to read this. This is a list I intend to update as time goes along..

Q.1. Am I vegetarian? Does that mean I don't eat garlic and onion?

A.: Yes,I'm vegetarian. Yes,I eat garlic and onion.

Q.2 Even plants have life. How can I say I'm vegetarian?

A : (In my mind - Buzz off!puhhhleaseee!) Aloud : Hehehehe..with a polite smile..you see as long as we don't eat animals its vegetarian for us...

Q.3.Have I watched Slumdog Millionaire?

A : No,I decided to spare myself one atrocity.

Q.4.Do Hindus and Muslims still fight a lot?

A : Yeah, Who doesn't?

Q.5. Is the Buddha considered a betrayer by the Hindus?

A : (Wasn't expecting this one) No! absolutely not!

Q.6.Are Buddhists persecuted in India?

A : No, They aren't! For crying out aloud! (At this point my Buddhist thread pokes out of my sleeve on its own!)

Q.7 How do I survive without meat?

A : It is possible even if you think it isn't!

Q.8.Why does Buddha look more Chinese than Indian?

A : ummmm...another smile...ummmm...another smile...Can someone please pass me the pepper?

Q.9. What does my name mean?

A : A happy ending!!


This post hasn't ended yet!

More to come folks!

1 comment:

  1. "Why does Buddha look more Chinese than Indian? "

    Isn't this because he is from Kapilavastu, which is in present day Nepal ? Many Nepalese people have Mongloid features.

    Also many people here tend to confuse between vegetarian and vegan.

    ReplyDelete