Pages

Jan 16, 2010

Honey Honey!

Yeah everything feels as sweet as honey right now! The old dame in me is looking out for the bee stings though :D

I'm in my fabulous new home and have loads of work to do but here I am tapping away my new post with a sprained and happily ignored ankle.There's good music playing on the radio and that seems like all I need right now..

I've just gotten used to the temperature control. Guess what Miss LatelySmart did?
Slept all night in the cold. I thought I'd adjusted the temperature to what I wanted when I found out this morning on my second investigation that I hadn't switched on the heater at all!

I found that I have all the equipment I need to make a cake in my kitchen.I guess I should bake once a month atleast and there is a gym and a pool to take care of any guilt later on.

On the bright side I'm quite cosy in here and on the slightly sad side I've missed the movie Sherlock Holmes!

The dinner table's been set out for four here complete with napkins,cutlery and flowers..Wish my family was here now..

I've been recently dared to try sushi here. I think I shall take the challenge though is that a good start at becoming non-vegetarian? Should I start with the conventional egg and chicken first? :P

Ok People,Have a happy weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Interesting profile...I like old movies too
    Thought I was the only one :P
    Ben Hur, Witness for the prosecution, Guns of Navarone and the list goes on....

    PS: Hope the US has been treating u well (?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen Ben Hur though not the other too.Are they good?

    Yes, the US has been treating me very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, They're pretty good...Witness for the prosecution is an Agatha Christie novel-movie in black and white

    'Guns of Navarone' and 'Where Eagles Dare' are WWII classics by Alistair Mclean made into movies..All these movies mentioned are cool in their own way :)

    what kinda books do u read ?

    ReplyDelete