Pages

Jan 31, 2010

There's too much temptation in the world.

I've discovered a side to me that I didn't know existed - Crazy Shopper!!

I went wild at the mall yesterday.Sigh. There are too many pretty things in the world.I could go on and on about all the clothes,shoes,accessories,perfumes etc etc that I saw.I had to try hard to resist buying everything that caught my fancy. In Bangalore the malls used to bore me,everything was overpriced and unappealing.

I tore myself away from an awesome pair of green boots that I saw but even with all the caution I still ended up coming back home with a lot of cool stuff I hadn't thought I'd be picking up. No regrets there!

Another thing I didn't know was that I was interested in matching things together so now I have accessories that go with clothes and a candlestand that goes with the sofa!

It was a super successful shopping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment