Pages

Jan 30, 2010

Coolin' my heels

Its a beautiful Saturday morning and I'm lazing around my house contentedly listening to the combined racket from my radio,dishwasher and washing machine while they work and I relax. Bliss.. There's Michael Buble on the radio right now.

I've spent this whole week following up about one thing and another.The primary items on the list were : Why my TV doesn't have a plug-in point,Why my phone doesn't work,Why is the bluetooth on my laptop disabled blah blah blah(Do I sound like a slave to technology? :p)

And most importantly why I still haven't bloody f**** received my deposit from Bangalore! Been givin' me oodles of grief this one! :D

Yay!! Its Jason Mraz on the radio now... They want to keep me happy today :)

Je recherche des directions pour aller au magasins.

I miss my French classes. Okay I can't guarantee that last sentence in French was completely error-free but atleast I didn't cheat from the translation tool on the internet. I only meant to say I'm looking for directions to go to the mall.

Someone very like-minded is choosing the songs on the radio this morning.

Well lemme get back to my lazing around..

4 comments:

  1. Translate the French line, if you can !

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I've spent this whole week following up about one thing and another"

    1."Why my TV doesn't have a plug-in point"
    Ans. Every TV has one,if yours hasn't then its probably a shit box.

    2."Why my phone doesn't work"
    Ans. Again.....Its a shit box,only.....Closer to your hands.

    3."Why is the bluetooth on my laptop disabled"
    Ans. You forgot to switch it ON :) !!

    -Trendy Admirer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pheonix,I already did! Read!

    Trendy,You've opened my eyes! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Eeti,
    Keep your eyes open :)
    Hope your gadgets gain their health soon.
    Keep blogging :)

    - Trendy Admirer

    ReplyDelete