Pages

Mar 8, 2010

The Axe Effect

The ax effect has someone reeling. It happens when someone writes mails that go unanswered. Some people in life become Ax for a reason and they should be allowed to be that way! Let buried skeletons lie! No, no I shan't let an axe kill me,there are plenty of things killing me anyway,for instance, a 16 hour workday.

Oh by the way I'm back! I have a feeling that nobody but me is surprised! What was that line in Lord of the Rings at the beginning when Bilbo is about to leave and tells Gandalf " I feel like butter that has been spread over far too much bread...I'm worn thin." It was something along those lines..

I'd better get back to work before I sympathize myself to distraction. That last sentence sounds all wrong but I don't care about grammar right now. Axe off!

No comments:

Post a Comment