Pages

Mar 28, 2010

I finally have an idea that could cause a revolution,end poverty and hunger, make the rivers flow backwards etc etc..Errr...

Okay, it won't do all of that but it does help tormented souls like me to work on the weekend...happily!

The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes at 9:00AM was a broken door. I knew if I woke up on that note,it was going to ruin my day! I went right back to sleep and took care that I turned to the other side. Nah.. that's not the bright idea..Just wastin' your time cause I know you have so much, on the weekend to be reading this!
Next time I woke up was 10:30AM :D I got a phone call and guess what?? I had to turn back to the broken door side of the room and take the call! After the call I played Michael Buble loud on my laptop!! The day felt better!! He's so cute! I am going to work now! I have now decided to buy an ipod! :D :D :D

I remember, I was so excited a few centuries ago that I might go attend Taylor Swift's concert when she comes here.I hadn't thought that I'd be so crazy busy. Anyway, I missed the tickets.. Her show got sold out in January :( I want to make some grand plans for April ! Atleast one day in April when I have some fun..Have explored very little of this city..

No comments:

Post a Comment