Pages

Dec 12, 2009

Guess what I'm doing tomorrow?! I'm going to watch a teeny-age-vampire-werewolf romance! To top that,I'm going to be watching it at the ghostly hour on a Sunday morning! 10:00 A.M.!

I've been trashing everyone who loves the books and who's looking forward to watching the movie Twilight all this time and now I'm actually going to be watching New Moon myself!

10:00 A.M. is just not fair...On second thought it's all right,I'll be getting to watch some objectified males and not females.I might even pick up some good eye make-up tips from Robert Pattinson.


Update : Its 4:00 P.M. and I've finished the movie.It didn't disappoint me one bit.It was exactly what I thought it would be like.I think I annoyed quite a few people(females)in the audience including my room-mate by laughing hysterically at the most 'romantic moments' in the movie.Ok,I wasn't hysterical but the movie was a riot! The second half was really funny.Robert Pattinson's make-up was good.I've even bought myself an eye pencil sharpener.The part in Italy with the Volturi was really dramatic with the human trying to forfeit her life for her monster love with a lot cheesy dialogue involved.I do think that the movie was better than its predecessor and the book. If you like the idea of Vampire-Human-Werewolf love triangle then you can watch this though avoid being accompanied by sarcastic people.You can also go just for the sake of watching all those shirtless men.

No comments:

Post a Comment