Pages

Dec 9, 2009

Its all so far away
Seems lost forever
I won't feel it again
No more in my dreams

Sometimes when I close my eyes
On nights like this
I can hear everything anew
Savor that same aura afresh

What did I just touch?
It melted under my fingertips..
to reveal my own ghostly likeness
through a distant haze

I was smiling,looking absorbed
in that one instance.
Around me were bright faces
It was a merry moment,
When all you heard and cared to hear
Was ringing laughter
And the frenzy of fervid plans.

All those people..
What ever happened to them?
They are still here.
We all exist somewhere..
In the periphery of each other's lives
Never to meet again

I know that jolly moment is gone
But will I never master this silly longing?
To feel it again as a real whole
And no more as a shadow in my mind..

But no,the warmth is lost
It should be buried deep
I will cover it securely this time
It won't pursue me again
Nobody needs it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment