Pages

Dec 4, 2009

J'adore??

I am going to list down all the things I like in this post.

1)Water - A cool refreshing drink which tastes good with lime and without it too. It doesn't make you fat and is free.

2)Meeting Janis - Cute little gluttony doggie who welcomes me to her home like no one ever has or can.

3)Music - Aerosmith,Jackson,Metallica,Rihanna,Janis Joplin and Sinatra, drown everything out please! I don't want to hear anything else tonight.

4)Memory - All the letters ever written to me between the ages of 5 and 15.

7)Make-up - Gives confidence and can be gotten rid of at the end of the day.

8)Book - I read this line in my favourite bookshop "Gone to bed with men,women and children."

9)Stiletto - Things look best from a height.

10)Night - A good long blackout is what I really need!


Wow! I have all this and more! Life's good again!

1 comment: