Pages

Dec 3, 2009

My brain feels frozen this week. I've been thinking and thinking and thinking about tomorrow and I still don't have a plan!! My usually dramatic brain seems to have hibernated early this year.If I don't get a miraculous idea in my sleep tonight,I'm going to make an ass of myself in front of a zillion people..*shivers*

I came to see Janis and D in hope of some inspiration.I didn't get much inspiration but I did get some laughs and walnut cakes for my efforts.Janis has learnt quite a few new tricks since the last time I saw her.Now she's taken to beating her head against the door when she sees us leaving.She's becoming quite smart.She seems to realize that I'm a sucker for dogs pulling cute faces.Her activity levels seem to rise 200% when she sees me which I can't say is always good for all the adoring humans around her.

I ran into one of my college teachers at a shop today.She asked why I didn't come to the alumni meet.That was news to me!

The best thing I did all week was buying Ruskin Bond's Horror Omnibus! Yay!!I've heard some great reviews about it.. Well my review is coming soon too!!

Update: Horrendous day at work.I'm so tired and have a back ache added to the plot!

No comments:

Post a Comment