Pages

Dec 7, 2009

I'm on a Coldact and Coffee diet today.Its like the coldact won't let me keep my eyes open and the coffee won't let me keep my eyes closed.Funny. That reminds of some hindi movie dialogue which I can't recall completely. I think it was something involving acid and something else...

Anyway I watched a movie today that a friend recommended. 'Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind' Heavy name huh? I wonder what I'd choose to erase from my memory if I had the chance.I enjoyed the movie though I still don't understand what the name means.

Tomorrow I've got to be at work at a very ungodly hour so its off to bed now!

Update: Thats the one! " Raabert..isko liquid oxygen mein daal do...liquid isse jeene nahi dega aur oxygen isse marne nahi dega."

Thanks D!

2 comments:

  1. Raabert..isko liquid oxygen mein daal do...liquid isse jeene nahi dega aur oxygen isse marne nahi dega.

    :D

    ReplyDelete